Duration 8 months
We are currently looking for System Handover Leader for our client in Olkiluoto, Finland. The start would be as soon as possible and the estimated project length is 8 months.
Our client is a multinational company specializing in nuclear power and renewable energy. Work will be situated on Olkiluoto 3 Nuclear Power Plant construction site.
Your main tasks will be:
- Remaining activities to be done to complete the transfer in all Nuclear Island systems transfer
- List of open points review and closure action
- Scheduling (installation completion / closure of open points / commissioning activities)
- Prepare all the documentation part of the system transfer
- Prepare and define the acceptable List of Open Points/Reserves for the inspection
- Organize inspections
- Database management with the support of System Preparation Methods & Tools
- Coordinate transforming open points into planned production and closure tracking
- Transverse analysis and workshops animation for specific technical topics
- Requires close interaction and interface with customer management/inspection team and with our project teams located on site in Finland, HBO in France and in Germany
- Direct interface with customer and The Radiation and Nuclear Safety Authority
Main Scope of Work is related to:
- Potable and sanitary water distribution system
- Demineralized water supply system inside NI
- Fire Fighting Systems (SCP SG)
- Hydrogen and Containment Atmosphere
- Monitoring System (SCP JMU)
- Seal Water Supply System inside NI (SCP GHW NI)
- Operational chilled water system
- Nuclear sampling system QUC NI part
- Dedicated Component cooling water system
- Heating System
- Compressed air distribution system inside NI
- Post-accident atmosphere sampling system
- Nuclear sampling system
- Safety chilled water system
- Essential service water system
- Component Cooling Water System (SCP KAA/KAB)
- Fuel pool cooling and purification system
For this role, we are expecting from you:
- Engineering degree.
- Experience in operating power plant support (Engineering/Design or Construction, or Commissioning or Maintenance).
- Experience including Project Management, Contract Management, or Strategic Planning, minimum 4 years
- Large projects management experience
- Lead complex negotiation to reach agreement, monitors, re-negotiates, make decisions, mitigate risks and manage disputes associated with contracts and stakeholders.
- Pressurized Water Reactor (PWR) technology knowledge
- Experience with Microsoft Office suite, data analysis, Access and/or Excel knowledge on (at least) intermediate level
By applying you will create your own job seeker profile and you will be a part of our candidate network. We will be able to offer you suitable job opportunities also in the future.
The position will be filled as soon as a suitable applicant is found.
Enersense is an operator for experts and workforce in the field of industry. We employ about 1 000 people a year. Enersense was founded in 2005 and our experience already covers a total of 39 countries, 62 different nationalities and 562 different job functions. Our mission is to connect skilled professionals to challenging jobs in our customer companies in Finland and worldwide. Our customers focus on many different industries, such as energy, construction and manufacturing.
As an Enersense employee, you will be provided with comprehensive occupational health care and seasonally changing benefits with our partners. We support and assist you throughout your employment, including in various logistical matters. We want you to be successful and have the possibility to develop yourself on your career path. If you wish to get a boost for your career, submit your application already today.