Estimated start date: 25.03.2019
Duration 12 months
Our mission at Enersense is to help Top Engineering Talents to find the best possible positions and be part of meaningful projects. Our employees are working all around the world and have achieved great career growth in various locations globally.
We are currently looking for a Lead Engineer for Lifting Equipment for our client in Helsinki, Finland. As a Lead Engineer you need to be skilled in project documentation, qualification and licensing of Lifting Equipment for NPP. For this position we offer our employees time-being contracts and an opportunity to be a part of a unique international community who is working for a better future.
Tasks and responsibilities:
- Performance of works according to qualification, as well as coordination and adjustment of documentation with FV and support in STUK
- Analysis of design documentation developed by our client in terms of its compliance with the European standards and the regulations of Finland
- Working with suppliers of equipment for nuclear power plants
- Working with supervisory authorities
- At least 3 years of experience in similar position
- Knowledge of the design and operation principles of lifting and transportation equipment
- Knowledge of the composition and requirements for documentation for licensing of lifting and transportation equipment for nuclear power plants
- Experience of cooperating with suppliers of NPP equipment
- Preferred knowledge of VVER technology
- Knowledge and ability to apply the European norms (EUR) and Finnish norms and regulations (STUK)
- Experience of communication with regulatory authorities in EU and/or Finland
- Experience of communication with the Customer
- Fluent English is required
By creating your own job seeker profile and applying for this position you are already one step closer to your next professional challenge.
If you have questions regarding the position, please contact us by E-mail, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Position will be filled as soon as suitable candidate is found.