Duration 4 months
At Enersense, we strive to be the number one matchmaking agency for talented professionals and our client companies to find each other. Being employed by Enersense gives you an opportunity to become a part of an international community of employees working for a better future. We are supporting our employees through the whole employment process and helping them in succeeding and developing their career path.
We are currently looking for a System Completion Scheduler for our client in Olkiluoto Nuclear Power Plant, Finland.
Your tasks will be:
- Develop and maintain the integrated master schedule
- Use Primavera P6 for the master project schedule and MS Project for various detailed schedules
- Organize internal meetings with relevant project members to update on daily basis
- Update the time schedule with actual progress and design sequence development and ensure continuous full scope coverage of remaining works
- Incorporate progress measurements and required resource levels into the completely integrated schedule analysis
- Prepare and issue formal weekly and monthly reports, ad-hoc studies, analysis and reports
For this position, you should have the following qualifications:
- Minimum 2 years' experience in large projects
- 2 years' of experience in time scheduling, engineering, procurement or construction projects using Primavera
- Experience and excellent knowledge of Primavera P6, including resource allocation and standard scheduling techniques
- Working knowledge of MS Project
- Fluent English
By applying you will create your own job seeker profile and you will be a part of our candidate network. We will be able to offer you suitable job opportunities also in the future.
If you have questions regarding the position, please contact us by email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note that due to our client's urgent need only applicants with a valid working permit / EU-citizenship can be considered.
The position will be filled as soon as a suitable applicant is found.