Duration 8 months
We are currently looking for a System Completion and Handover Leader for our client in Olkiluoto, Finland. The start would be as soon as possible and the estimated project duration is 8 months.
In this role you will have the following responsibilities:
- Ensure the handover of elementary systems from the Construction Organization to the Commissioning Organization, and to the Operations (IOI) organization.
- System Preparation is involved in all Nuclear Island systems transfer
- In charge to coordinate the progress of specific technical topics with complicated or multi-party interfaces leading to the completion of systems selected by the Project through Readiness Assessment Reviews
- In charge to prepare, to lead and to track associated actions. The calendar of Readiness Assessment Reviews is owned by the System Preparation Group
- Coordinate the completion of required tasks in due time to ensure (sub)-system completion and handover to the Commissioning start-up sequence needs or to the temporary Operation organization needs.
- Support identification and tracking of all actions to be completed (Engineering / Procurement / Construction / Commissioning) before transferring the System.
- Supervise the transfer process between Construction and Commissioning, according Commissioning Procedure.
- Supervise the transfer process between the Commissioning Organization and the Operations (IOI) organization according Commissioning Procedure.
- Remaining activities to be done to complete the transfer
- List of open points review and closure action
- Schedule (installation completion / closure of open points / commissioning activities…)
- Prepare all the documentation part of the transfer
- Prepare and define the acceptable List of Open Points/Reserves for the inspection
- Organize inspections
- Database management with the support of System Preparation Methods & Tools
- Coordinate transforming open points into planned production and closure tracking (scheduling)
- Transverse analysis and workshops animation for specific technical topics
- Requires close interaction and interface with customer management/inspection team and with our project teams located on site in Finland, HBO in France and in Germany.
- Lead complex negotiation to reach agreement, monitors, re-negotiates, make decisions, mitigate risks and manage disputes associated with contracts and stakeholders
Main Scope of Work is related to:
- Coolant Supply and Storage System
- Containment Filtered Venting System
- Solid Waste Processing and Storage System
- Coolant Degasification System
- Hot Laundry Facilities
- Filter Changing Equipment
- Central gas distribution system inside NI Decon Equipment for small machine components
- Coolant Treatment System
- Plant drainage system on NI System Commissioning Program for Nuclear
- Island Vent/Drain System
- Liquid Waste Processing and Storage System
- Gaseous Waste Processing System
- Nuclear Island Vent/Drain System Radioactive concentrates processing equipment
- Decontamination System for Process
- Components and Vessels
What do we expect from you?
- Engineer degree
- Experience in operating power plant support (Engineering/Design or Construction, or Commissioning or Maintenance)
- Experience including Project Management, Contract Management, or Strategic Planning, minimum 4 years
- Experience in large projects management
- Pressurized Water Reactor (PWR) technology knowledge
- Very good organizational and communication skills
- Strong skills in the use of: Microsoft Office suite, Experience with data analysis, Access and/or Excel knowledge on (at least) intermediate level
- Document writing capacity
- Versatile, Adaptable, Rigorous, Good interpersonal skills, Client & results oriented, attention to detail
- Ability to coordinate interfaces across organization, company, cultural boundaries
- English language skills
By applying you will create your own job seeker profile and you will be a part of our candidate network. We will be able to offer you suitable job opportunities also in the future.
The position will be filled as soon as a suitable applicant is found.
Enersense is an operator for experts and workforce in the field of industry. We employ about 1 000 people a year. Enersense was founded in 2005 and our experience already covers a total of 39 countries, 62 different nationalities and 562 different job functions. Our mission is to connect skilled professionals to challenging jobs in our customer companies in Finland and worldwide. Our customers focus on many different industries, such as energy, construction and manufacturing.
As an Enersense employee, you will be provided with comprehensive occupational health care and seasonally changing benefits with our partners. We support and assist you throughout your employment, including in various logistical matters. We want you to be successful and have the possibility to develop yourself on your career path. If you wish to get a boost for your career, submit your application already today.