Duration 4 months
Our mission is to help talented professionals to find the best possible jobs and companies. We are proud to be one of the fastest growing companies in Finland specialized in recruitment and resource management. For this position, we offer an opportunity to be a part of a unique international community that is working for a better future.
We are currently looking for Support Valve Engineers for our client in Olkiluoto Nuclear Power Plant, Finland. We are offering challenging work in an international project environment.
Main tasks and responsibilities:
- To undertake valve certification, repair and overhaul
- Provide technical guidance and backup
- Elaboration of detail drawing and parts list
- Drawing up of the principal components list and carry out of the final inspection
- Making adjustments to existing design
For this role we are expecting from you:
- Engineering background
- Knowledge of Valves (design, material, operability…)
- Experience in Oil & gas, or nuclear field, or any conventional power plant
- Experience in NCR, FCR, DCR management
- Able to adapt quickly and find solution to identified issue
- Knowledge in technical documentation (drawing, calculation note, heat treatment…)
- Fluent in English
Please register as a jobseeker and apply for the position through our website.
If you have questions regarding the position, please contact us by email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Drug test and concise security clearance will be done for the selected person in order to get the permanent access to OL3 site.
Please note that due to client's urgent need only applicants with a valid working permit / EU-citizenship can be considered.
The post will be filled as soon as a suitable applicant is found.