Estimated start date: 31.12.2018
Vacancy type: Fixed-term / temporary, Duration More than 12 months
Our mission is to match talented employees to challenging positions within our client companies who operate in various industries: energy, manufacturing, construction and many more. We give all our employees full support throughout the whole employment process. Whatever position/role you will perform through us, your work will be meaningful and you will have a significant impact on the project.
We are now looking for an experienced Supply Chain Engineer for our client in Olkiluoto Nuclear Power Plant. For this position, we provide a time being contract and a possibility to be a part of a community that is working for a better future.
In this role you will have the following responsibilities:
- Control supplier and manufacturer approvals
- Compilation of technical documentation and requirements needed for procurement activities
- Compilation of technical information from the suppliers related to spare parts
- Procurement of supplemental spare parts
- Delivery and supply chain management
- Communication with suppliers
For this role we are expecting from you:
- M.Sc. or B.Sc. in Engineering / Construction / Logistics or other equivalent education
- At least 5 years' of experience in procurement, subcontracting and quality control on nuclear plant / site is necessary
- Good IT skills on Microsoft Office tools as well as experience of database driven document management systems
- Previous experience of OL3 project is an advantage
- Knowledge of technical and quality requirements of the nuclear new build project in Finland is considered beneficial
- Good language skills in Finnish and English
By applying you will create your own job seeker profile and you will be a part of our candidate network. We will be able to offer you suitable job opportunities also in the future.
If you have questions regarding the position, please contact us by email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Drug test and concise security clearance will be done for the selected person in order to get the permanent access to OL3 site.
Please note that due to client's urgent need only applicants with a valid working permit / EU-citizenship can be considered.
The position will be filled as soon as a suitable applicant is found.