Estimated start date: 31.12.2018
Vacancy type: Fixed-term / temporary, Duration Until further notice
We are currently looking for Software Developers for our client in Ulvila near Pori, Finland. We are offering permanent contract and great chance to build a successful long-lasting career in one of the safest countries in the world.
Main tasks and responsibilities:
- Work in brand new customer projects as well as existing ones
- Be part of the Scrum team and participate in daily tasks
- Develop customer's control system, documentation, testing and error corrections
- Communicate with project stakeholders
- Commissioning in customer premises
- A few years of experience in software design
- Excellent skills in object-oriented programming (e.g. Java)
- Good understanding the Relational Database Models
- Previous experience in agile projects
- Strong team player
- Good communication skills
- Continuous learning skills
- Focus in customer success
- Willingness to travel, especially in Asia region e.g. India for approx. 2-4 months per year
- Fluent in English
- Finnish language skills considered as a benefit
Please register as a jobseeker and apply for the position through our website.
If you have questions regarding the position, please contact Mrs. Sanna Uronen by E-mail, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note that due to client´s urgent need only applicants with a valid working permit / EU-citizenship can be considered.
The post will be filled as soon as a suitable applicant is found.