Estimated start date: 28.02.2019
Duration Until further notice
Our mission is to match talented employees to challenging positions within our client companies who operate in various industries: energy, manufacturing, construction and many more. We want to help our candidates in developing their career path and offer them a chance for growth.
We are currently looking for Software Developers for our client in Ulvila near Pori, Finland. We are offering permanent contract and great chance to build a successful long-lasting career in one of the safest countries in the world.
In this position, you will have the following tasks:
- Work in brand new customer projects as well as existing ones
- Be part of the Scrum team and participate in daily tasks
- Develop customer's control system, documentation, testing and error corrections
- Communicate with project stakeholders
- Commissioning in customer premises
You will be a good match with a set of these skills:
- A few years of experience in software design
- Excellent skills in object-oriented programming (e.g. Java)
- Good understanding the Relational Database Models
- Previous experience in agile projects
- Strong team player
- Good communication skills
- Continuous learning skills
- Focus in customer success
- Willingness to travel, especially in Asia region e.g. India for approx. 2-4 months per year
- Fluent in English
- Finnish language skills considered as a benefit
By creating your own job seeker profile you are already one step closer to your next professional challenge.
If you have questions regarding the position, please contact us by email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note that due to client's urgent need only applicants with a valid working permit / EU-citizenship can be considered.
The post will be filled as soon as a suitable applicant is found.