We are currently looking for a Slinger for our clients tank building scope in Somerset, England. Start of the project would be in the beginning of 2021.
Main tasks and responsibilities:
- Responsible for connecting and securing lifting accessories to the hook of the lifting equipment
- Conduct clear and precise instructions to the crane operator in the form of signals and verbal communication
- Ensure the load is carried safely to destination in accordance with the lifting plan
- Understand and comply with lifting procedures
- Adhere to routine maintenance and ensure equipment is tested and verified
- Demonstrate strict safety adherence
- Maintain good communication and cooperation with lifting supervisors and co-workers
- Follow safety procedures, rules and regulations
- Relevant education background
- Proven experience as a slinger
- Must possess relevant certification
- Excellent communication and team working skills
- Demonstrate accuracy and attention to detail
- Possess good observational skills and respond appropriately
- Fluent English skills
By applying you will create your own job seeker profile and you will be a part of our candidate network. We will be able to offer you suitable job opportunities also in the future.
Please send us your CV in English. The position will be filled as soon as a suitable applicant is found.
Please note that due to our client's urgent need only applicants with a valid UK work permit can be considered.
Enersense International Plc implements zero-emission energy solutions and is closely involved in supporting the current energy breakthrough and making a zero-emission society a reality. Enersense’s brand and the ability of its personnel to adopt new ways of working and of using digital technology are especially well known through large construction projects in Finland and internationally in approximately 40 countries. The company has around 2,400 employees.
As an Enersense employee, you will be provided with comprehensive occupational health care and seasonally changing benefits with our partners. We support and assist you throughout your employment, including in various logistical matters. We want you to be successful and have the possibility to develop yourself on your career path. If you wish to get a boost for your career, submit your application already today. *lifting