Duration until 23.08.2019
At Enersense, we strive to be the number one matchmaking agency for talented professionals and our client companies to find each other. Being employed by Enersense gives you a time being contract and you will become a part of an international community of employees working for a better future. We are supporting our employees through the whole employment process and helping them in succeeding and developing their career path.
We are currently looking for a Site Manager for our client in Solna, Sweden. Our Client is an internationally leading pioneer in design, delivery and installation of steel structures.
As a Site Manager, your main tasks include but are not limited to:
- Supervision and coordination tasks of steel frame installation work
- Day-to-day supervision on construction site
- Ensuring that the work carried out on site is according to the health and safety regulations as well as other legal requirements
- Ensuring that the work carried out is in accordance with the budget and schedule set for the project
- Maintenance of quality control procedures
- Reporting of the progress on the construction site
- Liaison with the sub-contractors and client
- Rotational work
What do we expect from you?
- Relevant degree/educational background, i.e degree in civil engineering
- At least 3 years experience of similar tasks
- Steel construction installation management experience is required, experience of concrete construction considered as an advantage
- Good leadership skills
- Good IT skills
- Good project control and technical skills
- Fluent in Swedish or English
By creating a profile on our website and joining our candidate network, you might very well be the next match made.
If you have questions regarding the position, please contact us by email: email@example.com.
The position will be filled as soon as a suitable applicant is found.