Duration until 15.01.2021
We are currently looking for a Site Manager for our clients Energy Storage Project in Indiana, USA. Start of the project is as soon as possible and estimated duration is until 15.01.2021.
Main tasks and responsibilities:
- Overall coordination of the individual processes of the project regarding to technical aspects and scheduling in compliance with sufficient coordination with the responsible project manager and with economical consideration
- Ability to reconcile construction activities and manage scope change during construction
- Accountable for managing the overall project execution performance including scope, cost, safety, quality, schedule, implementation, and customer satisfaction
- Ensure that all civil activities within the designated areas are well planned, coordinated and be able to utilize all available resources in coordination with other functional Managers in directing and supervising all involved site personnel and subcontractors
- Necessary coordination with the customer (e.g. to take part in site meetings and other coordination strategies)
- Independently preparing and keeping up the date schedules and capacity plans
- To prepare and keep object specific concepts in coordination with the project manager
- Control of contractually agreed upon preparations of the customer and document recognized differences and report to the project manager when necessary
- Communicating with a range of people including the client, subcontractors, suppliers, and the workforce
- Control of all works on the building site done by subcontractors as well as employees
- Civil Engineering Degree
- Good knowledge of quality construction practices
- Strong interpersonal skills required
- Motivated, strong leadership skills, able to encourage subordinates and other work groups to work as a team
- Good knowledge of civil works
- Excellent technical background and skills in industrial environment
- Possess good negotiation and influence skills
- Ability to work with less supervision and under pressure
- Fluent English skills
By applying you will create your own job seeker profile and you will be a part of our candidate network. We will be able to offer you suitable job opportunities also in the future.
Please note that due to our client's urgent need only applicants with a valid Green Card can be considered.
Please send us your CV in English. The position will be filled as soon as a suitable applicant is found.
Enersense is an operator for experts and workforce in the field of industry. We employ about 1 000 people a year. Enersense was founded in 2005 and our experience already covers a total of 39 countries, 62 different nationalities and 562 different job functions. Our mission is to connect skilled professionals to challenging jobs in our customer companies in Finland and worldwide. Our customers focus on many different industries, such as energy, construction and manufacturing.
As an Enersense employee, you will be provided with comprehensive occupational health care and seasonally changing benefits with our partners. We support and assist you throughout your employment, including in various logistical matters. We want you to be successful and have the possibility to develop yourself on your career path. If you wish to get a boost for your career, submit your application already today.