Duration until 31.07.2021
We are currently looking for a Site Manager for our client in Stockholm, Sweden. The start would be as soon as possible and the estimated project duration is until 31.07.2021.
Our client is an internationally leading pioneer in design, delivery and installation of steel structures.
As a Site Manager, your main tasks include but are not limited to:
- Management and supervision /coordination of a large logistics terminal construction project´s steel frame, wall panel installation works and other civil installation works, for example concerete works as required
- Day-to-day management on construction site
- Ensuring that the work carried out on site is according to the health and
- safety regulations as well as other legal requirements
- Ensuring that the work carried out is in accordance with the budget and
- schedule set for the project
- Maintenance of quality control procedures
- Reporting of the progress on the construction site
- Liaison with the sub-contractors and client
- Work hours can be discussed/optimal at least 4 days on site every week
What do we expect from you?
- Relevant degree/educational background, i.e degree in civil engineering
- At least 5 years' experience of similar tasks
- Steel construction installation management experience is required
- Excellent leadership skills
- Good IT skills
- Good project control and technical skills
- Fluent in Swedish and English
By creating a profile on our website and joining our candidate network, you might very well be the next match made.
The position will be filled as soon as a suitable applicant is found.
Enersense is an operator for experts and workforce in the field of industry. We employ about 1 000 people a year. Enersense was founded in 2005 and our experience already covers a total of 39 countries, 62 different nationalities and 562 different job functions. Our mission is to connect skilled professionals to challenging jobs in our customer companies in Finland and worldwide. Our customers focus on many different industries, such as energy, construction and manufacturing.
As an Enersense employee, you will be provided with comprehensive occupational health care and seasonally changing benefits with our partners. We support and assist you throughout your employment, including in various logistical matters. We want you to be successful and have the possibility to develop yourself on your career path. If you wish to get a boost for your career, submit your application already today.