Duration until 30.4.2021
We are currently looking for Site Manager for our client in Kokkola and Kaustinen, Finland. The start would be in May 2020, the duration is until 30.4.2021.
Your tasks will be:
- Experience from industrial construction projects
- Overall coordination of the individual processes of the project regarding to technical aspects and scheduling in compliance with sufficient coordination with the responsible project manager and with economical consideration
- Must be able to reconcile construction activities and manage scope change during construction
- Accountable for managing the overall project execution performance including scope, cost, safety, quality, schedule, implementation, and customer satisfaction
- Independently preparing and keeping up the date schedules and capacity plans
- To prepare and keep object specific concepts in coordination with the project manager
- Day-to-day supervision on construction site
- Ensuring that the work carried out on site is according to the health and safety regulations as well as other legal requirements
- Ensuring that the work carried out is in accordance with the budget and schedule set for the project
- Maintenance of quality control procedures
- Reporting of the progress on the construction site
You will be a good match with a set of these skills:
- Relevant degree/educational background, i.e degree in civil engineering
- Previous work experience from similar position
- Strong leadership skills
- Good project control and technical skills
- Ability to make decisions
- Good communication skills
- English skills
By applying you will create your own job seeker profile and you will be a part of our candidate network. We will be able to offer you suitable job opportunities also in the future.
The position will be filled as soon as a suitable applicant is found.
Enersense is an operator for experts and workforce in the field of industry. We employ about 1 000 people a year. Enersense was founded in 2005 and our experience already covers a total of 39 countries, 62 different nationalities and 562 different job functions. Our mission is to connect skilled professionals to challenging jobs in our customer companies in Finland and worldwide. Our customers focus on many different industries, such as energy, construction and manufacturing.
As an Enersense employee, you will be provided with comprehensive occupational health care and seasonally changing benefits with our partners. We support and assist you throughout your employment, including in various logistical matters. We want you to be successful and have the possibility to develop yourself on your career path. If you wish to get a boost for your career, submit your application already today.