Duration until 31.08.2021
We are currently looking for a Site Manager for our client in Senegal. The start of the project would be in the beginning of April 2020 and the estimated duration is until 31.08.2021.
Your tasks will be:
- Overall coordination of the individual processes of the project regarding to technical aspects and scheduling in compliance with sufficient coordination with the responsible project manager and with economical consideration
- Must be able to reconcile construction activities and manage scope change during construction
- Accountable for managing the overall project execution performance including scope, cost, safety, quality, schedule, implementation, and customer satisfaction
- Ensure that all civil activities within the designated areas are well planned, coordinated and be able to utilize all available resources in coordination with other functional Managers in directing and supervising all involved site personnel and subcontractors
- Necessary coordination with the customer (e.g. to take part in site meetings and other coordination strategies).
- Assembling and building site preparations derived from the main erection concept including personal capacities, equipment necessities and site installation while considering and evaluating information given by technical and/or static department
- Contribute to the contractual bindings of subcontractors and renting of machinery and equipment including technical demands
- Evaluate supplements offers from subcontractors in cooperation with the project manager
- Independently preparing and keeping up the date schedules and capacity plans
- To prepare and keep object specific concepts in coordination with the project manager
- Control of contractually agreed upon preparations of the customer and document recognized differences and report to the project manager when necessary
- Communicating with a range of people including the client, subcontractors, suppliers, and the workforce.
- Control of all works on the building site done by subcontractors as well as employees
We are expecting the following qualifications from you:
- Relevant education background
- Industrial construction experience
- Good knowledge of engines
- Must be knowledgeable in quality construction practices
- Strong interpersonal skills required
- Ability to control a multinational workforce in a dynamic situation
- Possess negotiation and influence skills, innovative, creative thinker, flexible and excellent organizer
- Able to work with less supervision and even under pressure
- English and French skills required
By applying you will create your own job seeker profile and you will be a part of our candidate network. We will be able to offer you suitable job opportunities also in the future.
The post will be filled as soon as a suitable applicant is found.
Enersense is an operator for experts and workforce in the field of industry. We employ about 1 000 people a year. Enersense was founded in 2005 and our experience already covers a total of 39 countries, 62 different nationalities and 562 different job functions. Our mission is to connect skilled professionals to challenging jobs in our customer companies in Finland and worldwide. Our customers focus on many different industries, such as energy, construction and manufacturing.
As an Enersense employee, you will be provided with comprehensive occupational health care and seasonally changing benefits with our partners. We support and assist you throughout your employment, including in various logistical matters. We want you to be successful and have the possibility to develop yourself on your career path. If you wish to get a boost for your career, submit your application already today.