Duration Until 31.12.2021
We are currently looking for an experienced Site Manager for our client in Dresden, Germany. The start would be as soon as possible and the duration would be until 31.12.2021.
Your tasks will be:
- Overall coordination of the individual processes of the project regarding to technical aspects and scheduling in compliance with sufficient coordination with the responsible project manager and with economical consideration
- Must be able to reconcile construction activities and manage scope change during construction
- Accountable for managing the overall project execution performance including scope, cost, safety, quality, schedule, implementation, and customer satisfaction
- Independently preparing and keeping up the date schedules and capacity plans
- To prepare and keep object specific concepts in coordination with the project manager
- Control of contractually agreed upon preparations of the customer and document recognized differences and report to the project manager when necessary
What will we expect from you?
- Relevant education background
- Experience of similar tasks and ability to lead a team
- Strong leadership skills
- Ability to make decisions
- Good communication skills
- Fluent in German and English
By applying you will create your own job seeker profile and you will be a part of our candidate network. We will be able to offer you suitable job opportunities also in the future.
If you have questions regarding the position, please contact us by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that due to our client's urgent need only applicants with a valid working permit / EU-citizenship can be considered.
The position will be filled as soon as a suitable applicant is found.
Enersense is an operator for experts and workforce in the field of industry. We employ about 1 000 people a year. Enersense was founded in 2005 and our experience already covers a total of 39 countries, 62 different nationalities and 562 different job functions. Our mission is to connect skilled professionals to challenging jobs in our customer companies in Finland and worldwide. Our customers focus on many different industries, such as energy, construction and manufacturing.
As an Enersense employee, you will be provided with comprehensive occupational health care and seasonally changing benefits with our partners. We support and assist you throughout your employment, including in various logistical matters. We want you to be successful and have the possibility to develop yourself on your career path. If you wish to get a boost for your career, submit your application already today.