Estimated start date: 28.02.2019
Duration Until 31.07.2019
Our mission is to help talented professionals to find the best possible jobs and companies. For this position, we offer a time-being contract and an opportunity to be a part of a unique international community that is working for a better future.
We are looking for an experienced Site Manager for our client in Spain.
Following tasks will be included:
- Overall coordination of the individual processes of the project
- Must be able to reconcile installation activities and manage scope change during installation
- Accountable for managing the overall project execution performance including scope, cost, safety, quality, schedule and implementation
- Ensure that all installation activities within the designated areas are well planned and coordinated
- Necessary coordination with the customer (e.g. to take part in site meetings and other coordination strategies)
- Contribute to the contractual bindings of subcontractors (to prepare bill of quantities, to participate in contractual negotiations) and renting of machinery and equipment including technical demands
- Evaluate supplements offers from subcontractors in cooperation with the Project Manager
- Independently preparing and keeping up to date schedules and capacity plans
- To prepare and keep object specific concepts in coordination with the Project Manager
- Communicating with a range of people including the client, subcontractors, suppliers, and the workforce
- Control all works on the installation site done by subcontractors as well as employees
These qualifications make you our top applicant:
- Graduate of Engineering from a reputable college or university (Mechanical Engineer or equivalent qualification)
- Vast experience of managing large scale power plant projects, with strict HSE requirements
- Experience of working on a construction site
- Good knowledge about boilers
- Good contractual understanding and ability to successfully negotiate with client and subcontractors
- Must be knowledgeable in quality construction practices
- Able to control a multinational workforce in a dynamic situation
- Able to work with less supervision and under pressure
- Fluent in English
- Spanish language skills are considered as a benefit
By applying and joining our candidate network, you might very well be the next match made.
If you have questions regarding the position, please contact us by email: email@example.com.
The post will be filled as soon as a suitable applicant is found.