We are currently looking for Site Foremen for our client’s tank building scope in Somerset, England. Start of the project would be in the beginning of 2021.
Main tasks and responsibilities:
- Coordination of construction work tasks according to priorities and plans
- Producing schedules and monitor attendance of crew
- Allocating general and daily responsibilities
- Supervise and train workers and tradespeople
- Ensure that a project is adequately staffed
- Guarantee all safety precautions and quality standards are met
- Carrying out frequent safety checks and training other employees to safely handle equipment and tools
- Monitoring of expenditure and ensuring it remains within budget
- Controlling of the quality of the performed work
- Resolving problems when they arise
- Reporting on progress to managers, engineers etc.
- High school diploma or diploma in a skilled trade (electrician, carpenter etc.)
- Proven experience as construction foreman
- In-depth knowledge of construction procedures, equipment and OSH guidelines
- Ability to read drawings, plans and blueprints
- Nuclear project experience considered as an advantage
- Ability to communicate and report effectively
- Firm organizational and leadership skills
- Problem-solving abilities
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to negotiate
- Fluent English is required
By applying you will create your own job seeker profile and you will be a part of our candidate network. We will be able to offer you suitable job opportunities also in the future.
Please send us your CV in English. The position will be filled as soon as a suitable applicant is found.
Please note that due to our client's urgent need only applicants with a valid UK work permit can be considered.
Enersense International Plc implements zero-emission energy solutions and is closely involved in supporting the current energy breakthrough and making a zero-emission society a reality. Enersense’s brand and the ability of its personnel to adopt new ways of working and of using digital technology are especially well known through large construction projects in Finland and internationally in approximately 40 countries. The company has around 2,400 employees.
As an Enersense employee, you will be provided with comprehensive occupational health care and seasonally changing benefits with our partners. We support and assist you throughout your employment, including in various logistical matters. We want you to be successful and have the possibility to develop yourself on your career path. If you wish to get a boost for your career, submit your application already today.*Somerset*