Duration until 30.06.2021
We are currently looking for a Site Engineer for our client in Dresden, Germany. The start would be as soon as possible with a duration until 30.06.2021.
Our client is a multinational company specializing in marine and energy sector. You will offer support for our client's power plant project in Germany.
Your tasks will be:
- Overseeing engineering work
- Setting out sites and organising facilities
- Checking technical designs and drawings to ensure that they are followed correctly
- Ensuring projects meet agreed specifications, budgets or timescales
- Liaising with clients, subcontractors and other professional staff, especially quantity surveyors and the overall project manager
- Providing technical advice and solving problems on site
- Preparing site reports and filling in other paperwork
- Ensuring that health and safety and sustainability policies and legislation are adhered to
What will be expect from you?
- Engineering degree or similar from a relevant field of study
- Experience from large construction projects appreciated
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Problem-solving skills
- Exceptional interpersonal skills, including teamwork, facilitation and negotiation
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team environment
- Good teamwork skills
- German and English skills
By applying you will create your own job seeker profile and you will be a part of our candidate network. We will be able to offer you suitable job opportunities also in the future.
Please note that due to our client's urgent need only applicants with a valid working permit / EU-citizenship can be considered.
The position will be filled as soon as a suitable applicant is found.
Enersense is an operator for experts and workforce in the field of industry. We employ about 1 000 people a year. Enersense was founded in 2005 and our experience already covers a total of 39 countries, 62 different nationalities and 562 different job functions. Our mission is to connect skilled professionals to challenging jobs in our customer companies in Finland and worldwide. Our customers focus on many different industries, such as energy, construction and manufacturing.
As an Enersense employee, you will be provided with comprehensive occupational health care and seasonally changing benefits with our partners. We support and assist you throughout your employment, including in various logistical matters. We want you to be successful and have the possibility to develop yourself on your career path. If you wish to get a boost for your career, submit your application already today.