Duration 6 months
Our mission is to match talented employees to challenging positions within our client companies who operate in various industries: energy, manufacturing, construction and many more. For this position we give all our employees full support throughout the whole employment process. Whatever role you would perform through us, your work will be meaningful and you will have a significant impact on the project.
We are currently looking for an experienced Site Engineer for our client in Mainz, Germany.
Your main tasks will be:
- Follow up of LOP-lists (List of Open Points)
- Follow up of punch lists and progression
- General overview of the punch lists on all disciplines- civil, mechanical, electrical, commissioning
- Discussions within client organization about contractors
- Other tasks as needed
What do we expect from you?
- Engineering background, preferably in mechanical area. Other disciplines can be also considered
- Understanding of contracts and offer views on contractual matters
- Good negotiation skills
- Technical understanding needed
- Good problem solving skills
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team
- Fluent German and English language skills required
By applying you will create your own job seeker profile and you will be a part of our candidate network. We will be able to offer you suitable job opportunities also in the future.
If you have questions regarding the position, please contact us by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that due to our client's urgent need only applicants with a valid working permit / EU-citizenship can be considered.
The position will be filled as soon as a suitable applicant is found.