Duration until 31.08.2021
We are currently looking for a Site Coordinator for our client in Baku, Azerbaijan. The start would be in January and the estimated project duration is until 31.08.2021.
In this role you will have the following responsibilities:
- Assist the Site Manager in various tasks
- Assisting expatriates in all various issues
- Participation in team meetings
- Work and progress documentation and reporting together with supervisors and team leaders
- Various other commercial administrative duties
You will be a good match with a set of these skills:
- Relevant education background
- Knowledge of local practices
- Knowledge of Visa processes
- Experience of accounting and cost control considered as a benefit
- Fluent English
- Russian language skills considered as a benefit
By applying you will create your own job seeker profile and you will be a part of our candidate network. We will be able to offer you suitable job opportunities also in the future.
The position will be filled as soon as a suitable applicant is found.
Enersense is an operator for experts and workforce in the field of industry. We employ about 1 000 people a year. Enersense was founded in 2005 and our experience already covers a total of 39 countries, 62 different nationalities and 562 different job functions. Our mission is to connect skilled professionals to challenging jobs in our customer companies in Finland and worldwide. Our customers focus on many different industries, such as energy, construction and manufacturing.
As an Enersense employee, you will be provided with comprehensive occupational health care and seasonally changing benefits with our partners. We support and assist you throughout your employment, including in various logistical matters. We want you to be successful and have the possibility to develop yourself on your career path. If you wish to get a boost for your career, submit your application already today.