Duration until 31.10.2020
Our mission at Enersense is to match talented professionals to challenging positions within our client companies who operate in various industries: energy, manufacturing, construction and many other.
Now we are looking for a Site Administrator for our client's shipyard projects in Germany. As a Site Administrator you will be participating in two projects at the same time and relocating between Wismar and Rostock. This is a great long-term opportunity to gain hands-on working experience in international large-scale project and make a significant impact to our client's work. Being employed by Enersense gives you a valuable chance to become a part of international community of professionals working for a better future. We are supporting our employees through the whole employment process and helping them in succeeding and developing their career path.
Your main tasks will be:
- Support Site Manager and Site Team in administrative/office actions
- Assist in verifying required HSE competences from subcontractor in coordination with project personnel
- Take over access card arrangements
- Provide day-to day document control activities towards suppliers according to the company and project requirements to ensure optimized tracking of the documentation
- Guest hosting and various Guest service (hotel booking, taxi, etc.)
- Guide people for travelling issues/procedures (visa, flights, etc.)
- Take care of personnel administration (ID cards, hour monitoring, etc.)
- Organize site office maintenance (cleaning, recycling, security, stationaries, etc.) and organize office material in general
- Manage working clothes purchases & administration
These qualities and skills will make you our top candidate:
- Good communication and service skills
- Initiative, reactive and pro-active attitude
- Sense of responsibility and well organized
- Good command of MS office
- Fluent English and German
If you apply for this vacancy, you will create your own job seeker profile and will become a part of our internal candidate network. This will help us to offer you interesting job opportunities matching your expertise in the future as well.
If you have questions regarding the position, please contact us by E-mail: email@example.com.
The position will be filled as soon as a suitable candidate is found.