Duration 2 months
We are currently looking for a Simulator Trainer for our client in Olkiluoto, Finland. The start will be as soon as possible and the estimated duration is 2 months.
Our client is a multinational company specializing in nuclear power and renewable energy. Work will be situated on Olkiluoto 3 Nuclear Power Plant construction site.
Your responsibilities will be:
- Create classroom training material
- Perform classroom training
- Develop training scenarios, test those on the FSS and provide training on the FSS
For this position, you should have the following qualifications:
- Relevant education
- Background in general engineering topics (thermodynamics, mechanics, fluids, electricity) expected
- In addition experience as a Reactor Operator/Shift Supervisor in a NPP is required
- A completed simulator training in a NPP is needed
- Capability to explain difficult topics in a simple form
- Able to create training documentation
- Able to work alone on a topic and to finalize it in a proper manner
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Planning and organizing skills
- Fluent English
- Other languages (French, German, Finnish) are an advantage
By applying you will create your own job seeker profile and you will be a part of our candidate network. We will be able to offer you suitable job opportunities also in the future.
If you have questions regarding the position, please contact us by email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note that due to our client's urgent need only applicants with a valid working permit / EU-citizenship can be considered.
The position will be filled as soon as a suitable applicant is found.
Enersense is an operator for experts and workforce in the field of industry. We employ about 1 000 people a year. Enersense was founded in 2005 and our experience already covers a total of 39 countries, 62 different nationalities and 562 different job functions. Our mission is to connect skilled professionals to challenging jobs in our customer companies in Finland and worldwide. Our customers focus on many different industries, such as energy, construction and manufacturing.
As an Enersense employee, you will be provided with comprehensive occupational health care and seasonally changing benefits with our partners. We support and assist you throughout your employment, including in various logistical matters. We want you to be successful and have the possibility to develop yourself on your career path. If you wish to get a boost for your career, submit your application already today.