Duration 6 months
We are currently looking for Service Scheduler for our client in Olkiluoto, Finland. The start would be as soon as possible and the estimated duration would be 6 months.
Our client is a multinational company specializing in nuclear power and renewable energy. Work will be situated on Olkiluoto 3 Nuclear Power Plant construction site.
You will handle these tasks in this position:
- Developing and maintaining part of the Integrated Master Schedule (covering Engineering / Procurement / Maintenance / Commissioning & Operations) for a subset of plant systems with input from the project team.
- Using Primavera P6 for the Master Project Schedule and MS Project for various detailed schedules as needed to support the Engineering/Procurement/Construction group and project needs.
- Providing analyses regarding activities, durations, links, and critical path
- Informing client when variations or delays from the plan are detected; forecasting completion dates; and recommending recovery plans to mitigate delays.
- Providing Primavera layouts to show the detailed Maintenance/Commissioning time schedules, summary schedules, critical path
- Client and licensing organization approval activities, with meaningful milestones to track the project’s status.
- Preparing and issuing formal daily, weekly and monthly reports and ad-hoc studies, analysis, and reports.
You will be a good match with a set of these skills:
- Relevant educational degree
- Engineering/Procurement/Construction/Commissioning experience in complex industrial projects
- Experience from similar tasks
- Well organized
- Good interpersonal skills
- Fluent English
By applying you will create your own job seeker profile and you will be a part of our candidate network. We will be able to offer you suitable job opportunities also in the future.
If you have questions regarding the position, please contact us by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that due to our client's urgent need only applicants with a valid working permit / EU-citizenship can be considered.
The position will be filled as soon as a suitable applicant is found.
Enersense is an operator for experts and workforce in the field of industry. We employ about 1 000 people a year. Enersense was founded in 2005 and our experience already covers a total of 39 countries, 62 different nationalities and 562 different job functions. Our mission is to connect skilled professionals to challenging jobs in our customer companies in Finland and worldwide. Our customers focus on many different industries, such as energy, construction and manufacturing.
As an Enersense employee, you will be provided with comprehensive occupational health care and seasonally changing benefits with our partners. We support and assist you throughout your employment, including in various logistical matters. We want you to be successful and have the possibility to develop yourself on your career path. If you wish to get a boost for your career, submit your application already today.