Duration 12 months
We are currently looking for Senior Site Manager for our client in Wunsiedel, Germany. The start would be in September 2020 and estimated project duration is 12 months, with possibility for an extension.
Main tasks and responsibilities:
- Overall coordination of processes of the project regarding to technical aspects and scheduling
- Accountable for managing the overall project execution performance including scope, cost, safety, quality, schedule, implementation, and customer satisfaction Requirements
- Independently preparing and keeping up the schedules and plans
- Control of contractually agreed upon preparations of the customer and document recognized differences
- Engineering degree (Civil)
- Previous experience in Civil Works
- Previous experience of similar tasks as Project Manager
- HSE certification
- Strong leadership skills
- Ability to make decisions
- Good communication skills
- Fluent German language skills
By applying you will create your own job seeker profile and you will be a part of our candidate network. We will be able to offer you suitable job opportunities also in the future.
Please note that due to client's urgent need only applicants with a valid working permit can be considered.
The position will be filled as soon as a suitable applicant is found.
Enersense is an operator for experts and workforce in the field of industry. We employ about 1 000 people a year. Enersense was founded in 2005 and our experience already covers a total of 39 countries, 62 different nationalities and 562 different job functions. Our mission is to connect skilled professionals to challenging jobs in our customer companies in Finland and worldwide. Our customers focus on many different industries, such as energy, construction and manufacturing.
As an Enersense employee, you will be provided with comprehensive occupational health care and seasonally changing benefits with our partners. We support and assist you throughout your employment, including in various logistical matters. We want you to be successful and have the possibility to develop yourself on your career path. If you wish to get a boost for your career, submit your application already today.