Estimated start date: 01.04.2019
Duration Until further notice
Our mission is to match talented employees to challenging positions within our client companies who operate in various industries: energy, manufacturing, construction and many more. For this position, we give all our employees full support throughout the whole employment process. Whatever position/role you will perform through us, your work will be meaningful and you will have a significant impact on the project.
We are currently looking for a Senior Project Manager for our client in Hamina, Finland.
In this role you will have the following responsibilities:
- Ensure that the projects safely deliver the specified quality of product on or ahead of programme whilst working to the agreed budgets
- Check systems and relationships are in good order and that the delivery is in line with the Company Management System
- Responsible for providing accurate and timely project reports and overviews as required and or requested
- Responsible for following disciplines: Procurement, Design, Project Management, Commercial, Quality and Closeout
- Accountable for Health & Safety
- Manage project construction teams in line with the values and culture of the company
These qualities and skills make you our top applicant:
- Relevant educational degree
- Previous experience of successfully carrying out multi-project role
- Successfully delivering multi projects to time and with good margin performance
- Demonstrate relationships with client/consultant teams and suppliers
- Computer Literacy (Microsoft Office, G-Suite Apps preferable)
- Experience of Scheduling software (Asta Powerproject, Microsoft Project, Smartsheets for example)
- Health & Safety Management qualification (SMSTS, NEBOSH preferred)
- Willingness to travel
- Fluent Finnish and English
By applying you will create your own job seeker profile and you will be a part of our candidate network. We will be able to offer you suitable job opportunities also in the future.
If you have questions regarding the position, please contact us by email: email@example.com.
The position will be filled as soon as a suitable applicant is found.