Duration 2-3 months, possibility for a longer project until 31.12.2020
We are currently looking for a Senior Mechanical Supervisor for our client in Hamina, Finland. The start would be as soon as possible with a duration of 2-3 months, possibility for a longer project until 31.12.2020.
Your tasks will be:
- Supervising and coordinating workers
- Evaluating worker performance
- Documenting and reporting; Responsibility for machinery inventory
- Diagnosing malfunctions in machinery and equipment
- Monitoring the quality and compliance of work in accordance with job standards
- Implementing improvements, changes or new techniques or procedures
- Overseeing inspection and maintenance of equipment and machinery
- Other duties as required
What will we expect from you?
- Experience of steel structures, piping and equipment installations
- Suitable education background
- Ability to supervise the work of others
- Ability to detect malfunctions in equipment operations and to effect repairs
- Ability to interpret and work from plans, blueprints and sketches
- Good understanding of Health and Safety legislation
- Highly organized and able to operate under pressure
- Fluent English required
By applying you will create your own job seeker profile and you will be a part of our candidate network. We will be able to offer you suitable job opportunities also in the future.
If you have questions regarding the position, please contact us by email: email@example.com
Please note that due to our client's urgent need only applicants with a valid working permit / EU-citizenship can be considered.
The position will be filled as soon as a suitable applicant is found.
Enersense is an operator for experts and workforce in the field of industry. We employ about 1 000 people a year. Enersense was founded in 2005 and our experience already covers a total of 39 countries, 62 different nationalities and 562 different job functions. Our mission is to connect skilled professionals to challenging jobs in our customer companies in Finland and worldwide. Our customers focus on many different industries, such as energy, construction and manufacturing.
As an Enersense employee, you will be provided with comprehensive occupational health care and seasonally changing benefits with our partners. We support and assist you throughout your employment, including in various logistical matters. We want you to be successful and have the possibility to develop yourself on your career path. If you wish to get a boost for your career, submit your application already today.