Estimated start date: 19.11.2018
Duration: 1 month
We are looking for Senior HSE Supervisor for our client in Dakhla, Morocco. We are offering challenging work in an international project environment.
Tasks and responsibilities:
- Preliminary review of the risk assessment submitted by the contractors and our client
- Check the implementation on site of safety rules defined in the risk assessment
- Manage the safety inspection on site with the contractors
- Follow up corrective actions defined during the inspection
- Closely work with supervisors and subcontractors to have the knowledge of the coming activities (anticipation) and involve them in the daily safety
- Anticipate difficulties and propose alternative ways to work
- Control of the tools, barriers, lifting, cleaning, orderliness, material handling, transportation, hot work, etc.
- Complete safety inspections and follow-ups on periodic basis
- Patrolling in the field with the focus on the examination of safe work
- HSE background and wide experience from similar tasks
- Experience from large scale energy or construction projects
- The HSE Supervisor could have a technical experience on a previous construction activities like team leader or supervisor
- Skilled to write procedures, instructions and reports
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Problem-solving skills
- Site HSE training
- Fluent English
Please register as a jobseeker and apply for the position through our website.
If you have questions regarding the position, please contact Mrs. Sanna Uronen by E-mail, firstname.lastname@example.org.
The position will be filled as soon as a suitable candidate has been found.