Duration 12 months
We are currently looking for a Senior Controls Application Engineer for our client in Trondheim, Norway. The start would be as soon as possible and the estimated project length is 12 months.
In this role you will have the following responsibilities:
- Package responsible engineer for subsea electro automation packages in Subsea Power Grid and subsea process control deliveries
- Lead assigned team of controls engineers in project
- Lead engineering for control system packages in studies and tenders, ensuring that the engineering deliverables are delivered on time and to the required quality
- Planning of the engineering work to be performed for the control system package in the assigned studies and projects, and identifying resource needs as appropriate
- Interaction with customers, internal stakeholders and project team
- Individual creation of documents for tenders, studies, FEED and delivery projects
- Reports to Head of System Engineering, with project reporting to the Technical Project Managers
What do we expect from you?
- Higher education in control system engineering
- Minimum 8 years relevant working experience with gradually increasing responsibility
- Proven track record in delivering control system packages
- Preferred experience from the offshore oil and gas industry
- Experience from design of control systems and selection of equipment
- Fluent English required
- Norwegian language skills considered as a benefit
By applying you will create your own job seeker profile and you will be a part of our candidate network. We will be able to offer you suitable job opportunities also in the future.
If you have questions regarding the position, please contact us by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that due to our client's urgent need only applicants with a valid working permit / EU-citizenship can be considered.
The position will be filled as soon as a suitable applicant is found.
Enersense is an operator for experts and workforce in the field of industry. We employ about 1 000 people a year. Enersense was founded in 2005 and our experience already covers a total of 39 countries, 62 different nationalities and 562 different job functions. Our mission is to connect skilled professionals to challenging jobs in our customer companies in Finland and worldwide. Our customers focus on many different industries, such as energy, construction and manufacturing.
As an Enersense employee, you will be provided with comprehensive occupational health care and seasonally changing benefits with our partners. We support and assist you throughout your employment, including in various logistical matters. We want you to be successful and have the possibility to develop yourself on your career path. If you wish to get a boost for your career, submit your application already today.