Duration until 30.06.2021
We are currently looking for a Scheduler for our client in El Salvador. The start of the project would be as soon as possible and the estimated duration is until 30.06.2021.
Your tasks will be:
- Establish and maintain integrated engineering, procurement and production schedules in support of all projects
- Publish and distribute daily production schedule
- Input and update daily production status
- Monitor and facilitate the production scheduling process from both the long and short term perspective to assure that production goals are met
- Ensure alignment of procurement and production deliverables
- Maximize the efficiency of the work force through the resource management process
- Coordinate shared resource activities over multiple projects
- Provide reports and problem solving skills for various groups on multiple projects
- Report on production status and generates established KPI reports
We are expecting the following qualifications from you:
- Relevant education background
- Previous experience as a scheduler
- Good skills with Primavera
- Able to work effectively with internal/external requirements
- Able to communicate effectively with all levels of management and personnel both verbally and written
- Good communication skills and strong conceptual and analytical skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with recurring deadlines
- Ability to work on multiple tasks simultaneously requiring strict adherence to schedules
- Demonstrate ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts and draw valid conclusions in order to recommend appropriate corrective action
- Fluent English
- Spanish language skills considered as a benefit
By applying you will create your own job seeker profile and you will be a part of our candidate network. We will be able to offer you suitable job opportunities also in the future.
The post will be filled as soon as a suitable applicant is found.
Enersense is an operator for experts and workforce in the field of industry. We employ about 1 000 people a year. Enersense was founded in 2005 and our experience already covers a total of 39 countries, 62 different nationalities and 562 different job functions. Our mission is to connect skilled professionals to challenging jobs in our customer companies in Finland and worldwide. Our customers focus on many different industries, such as energy, construction and manufacturing.
As an Enersense employee, you will be provided with comprehensive occupational health care and seasonally changing benefits with our partners. We support and assist you throughout your employment, including in various logistical matters. We want you to be successful and have the possibility to develop yourself on your career path. If you wish to get a boost for your career, submit your application already today.