Duration Until 31.10.2019
We are currently looking for a Scheduler for our client in Oulu, Finland. The start would be as soon as possible with a duration until 31.10.2019.
As a Scheduler you will:
- Lead and facilitate the planning process, compiles basis of schedule
- Set up the project schedule development and control as well as progress reporting in all types of projects independently
- Calculate the project progress, forecast the future
- Communicate the schedule status and provide the analysis to project management; update the schedule for future works when necessary
- Actively engage with Project Team and relevant customer representatives as well as other stakeholders
You will be a good match with a set of these skills:
- Degree in Engineering or similar education
- Experience in project management, control and planning in industrial projects (engineering, procurement and site operations)
- Excellent ability to identify bottle necks on the project looking at the schedule and advise the project team accordingly
- Excellent leadership, communication and inter-personal skills
- Strong self-leadership skills, proactive and persistent attitude, hands-on mentality and desire to further develop in your role and grow within the team
- Fluent English
By applying you will create your own job seeker profile and you will be a part of our candidate network. We will be able to offer you suitable job opportunities also in the future.
If you have questions regarding the position, please contact us by email: email@example.com.
Please note that due to our client's urgent need only applicants with a valid working permit / EU-citizenship can be considered.
The position will be filled as soon as a suitable applicant is found.
Enersense is an operator for experts and workforce in the field of industry. We employ about 1 000 people a year. Enersense was founded in 2005 and our experience already covers a total of 39 countries, 62 different nationalities and 562 different job functions. Our mission is to connect skilled professionals to challenging jobs in our customer companies in Finland and worldwide. Our customers focus on many different industries, such as energy, construction and manufacturing.
As an Enersense employee, you will be provided with comprehensive occupational health care and seasonally changing benefits with our partners. We support and assist you throughout your employment, including in various logistical matters. We want you to be successful and have the possibility to develop yourself on your career path. If you wish to get a boost for your career, submit your application already today.