Estimated start date: 15.01.2019
Duration 12 months
Our mission is to help talented professionals to find the best possible jobs and companies. We are supporting our employees through the whole employment process and helping them in succeeding and developing their career path.
We are currently looking for a Schedule Manager for our client in Alexandria, Egypt.
Main responsibilities in this role:
- Work closely with and assist the Project Manager in developing and implementing the project planning & scheduling systems
- Responsible for leading the planning discipline & PMO Planning Team
- Develop and manage the implementation of a planning and scheduling processes and procedure that satisfies the client requirements
- Establish and manage a robust Work Breakdown Structure (WBS) and the Master Schedule to meet project objectives and client requirements
- Establish an agreed set of key milestones, and monitor and control their status
- Ensure the timely and accurate monitoring and reporting of progress in the Master Schedule
- Assist in the identification and management of project delay / deviation / risks and propose corrective or mitigation actions
- Summarize project status for Senior Management, highlighting unresolved major risks and potential overruns
- Manage the timely and accurate production of monthly data for Project Reports
- Provide all other duties deemed necessary for the effective operation of the PMO and assistance to the Client, as well as to the assigned/specified entities by the Client
What do we expect from you?
- Minimum of 10 years’ experience, with at least the last 5 years at Manager level
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in the area of assignment: Industrial project and production industry
- Project scheduling experience including cost & schedule management, progress measurement
- Competence in the Project Management practices and techniques
- Proficient with Primavera P6 web based and Stand alone, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Office Suite.
- Proficient in the analysis of Earned Value (EVM) and Delay methods in particular Time Impact Analysis
- Knowledge of industry standard methods and tools regarding Project Management
- Good interpersonal skills
- Good Project Management skills
- Fluent English and Arabic required
- French language skills considered as a benefit
By applying you will create your own job seeker profile and you will be a part of our candidate network. We will be able to offer you suitable job opportunities also in the future.
If you have questions regarding the position, please contact us by email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
The position will be filled as soon as a suitable candidate has been found.