Estimated start date: 31.12.2018
Vacancy type: Fixed-term / temporary, Duration 12 months
We are currently looking for a Schedule Manager for our client in Alexandria, Egypt. We are offering challenging work in an international project environment.
Main Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Work closely with and assist the Project Manager in developing and implementing the Project Planning & Scheduling systems
- Responsible for leading the Planning discipline & PMO Planning Team
- Develop and manage the implementation of a Planning and Scheduling Processes and Procedure that satisfies the Client requirements
- Establish and manage a robust Work Breakdown Structure (WBS)
- Develop and manage the Master Schedule to meet project objectives and Client requirements
- Establish an agreed set of key Milestones, and monitor and control their status
- Manage the agreed allocation of Budget Costs and Major Resources to the Master Schedule
- Meet and communicate with Client’s planning and delivery teams to ensure program integration
- Meet and communicate with Client’s planning and delivery teams to assist in the resolution of program delivery conflicts and development of schedule opportunities
- Ensure the timely and accurate monitoring and reporting of progress in the Master Schedule
- Manage the timely and accurate production of monthly Earned Value Analysis reports (EVM).
- Assist in the identification and management of project delay / deviation / risks and propose corrective or mitigation actions
- Summarize project status for Senior Management, highlighting unresolved major risks and potential overruns
- Manage contingency reserves and buffers
- Manage the timely and accurate production of monthly data for Project Reports
- Provide all other duties deemed necessary for the effective operation of the PMO and assistance to the Client, as well as to the assigned/specified entities by the Client
- Expected to work flexibly and efficiently, to maintain the highest professional standards
- Minimum of 10 years’ experience, with at least the last 5 years at Manager level
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in the area of assignment: Industrial project and production industry
- Project scheduling experience including cost & schedule management, progress measurement
- Competence in the Project Management practices and techniques
- Proficient with Primavera P6 web based and Stand alone, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Office Suite.
- Proficient in the analysis of Earned Value (EVM) and Delay methods in particular Time Impact Analysis
- Knowledge of industry standard methods and tools regarding Project Management
- Good interpersonal skills
- Good Project Management skills
- Fluent English and Arabic required
- French language skills considered as a benefit
Please register as a jobseeker and apply for the position through our website.
If you have questions regarding the position, please contact Mrs. Sanna Uronen by E-mail, email@example.com.
The position will be filled as soon as a suitable candidate has been found.