We are currently looking for a Scaffolding Supervisor for our clients tank building scope in Somerset, England. Start of the project would be in the beginning of 2021.
Main tasks and responsibilities:
- Supervision, coordination, performance and follow-up of scaffolding activities with scaffolding subcontractors
- Evaluating needs to increase/decrease team of scaffolders based on forecasted workload
- Provides technical knowledge, expertise and supervision for erecting, construction, dismantling of scaffolding
- Ensure scaffolds and other access ways follow the site regulation
- Regularly plan and coordinate with other departments for follow-up of the scaffolding requirements
- Provide solutions to subcontractor’s problems in order to achieve the successful execution of the project
- Promotes job site safety, encourage safe work practices and rectify job site hazards immediately
- Ensure correct usage of PPE safety equipment
- Maintain follow up tool containing information related to scaffolding needs
- Previous experience as a Scaffolding Supervisor
- Able to manage sub-contractors
- Knowledge of Occupational Safety
- Knowledge about scaffolding safety regulation
- Competent and confident with the various calculations involved in the design of scaffold layout
- Proficient with Microsoft office (Excel, Outlook, Word)
- Excellent communication and team working skills
- Fluent English skills
By applying you will create your own job seeker profile and you will be a part of our candidate network. We will be able to offer you suitable job opportunities also in the future.
Please send us your CV in English. The position will be filled as soon as a suitable applicant is found.
Please note that due to our client's urgent need only applicants with a valid UK work permit can be considered.
Enersense International Plc implements zero-emission energy solutions and is closely involved in supporting the current energy breakthrough and making a zero-emission society a reality. Enersense’s brand and the ability of its personnel to adopt new ways of working and of using digital technology are especially well known through large construction projects in Finland and internationally in approximately 40 countries. The company has around 2,400 employees.
As an Enersense employee, you will be provided with comprehensive occupational health care and seasonally changing benefits with our partners. We support and assist you throughout your employment, including in various logistical matters. We want you to be successful and have the possibility to develop yourself on your career path. If you wish to get a boost for your career, submit your application already today.