Estimated start date: 31.12.2018
Vacancy type: Fixed-term / temporary, Duration 4 months
Our mission is to match talented employees to challenging positions within our client companies who operate in various industries: energy, manufacturing, construction and many more. For this position, we provide a time being contract and we give all our employees full support throughout the whole employment process. Whatever role you would perform through us, your work will be meaningful and you will have a significant impact on the project.
We are currently looking for a Safety Officer for our client in Olkiluoto Nuclear Power Plant, Finland. We are offering challenging work in an international project environment.
Main tasks and responsibilities:
- Anticipate difficulties (interfaces) and propose alternative ways to work
- Preliminary review of the risk assessment/method statement submitted by the contractors
- Check the implementation on site of safety rules and mitigation measures defined in the risk assessment
- Manage the safety inspection on site with the contractors
- Follow up corrective actions defined during the inspection
- Closely work with Supervisors and commissioning team to have the knowledge of the coming activities (anticipation) and involve them in the daily safety
- HSE background on construction site with complex system
- Good knowledge of Finnish occupational heath and safety regulation
- The Safety Officer could have previous technical experience of nuclear power plant activities as a Team Leader or Supervisor
- Experienced on construction site
- Knowledge or experience in commissioning risks linked to industrial activities is required
- Comfortable speaking in public
- Fluent English
- Finnish language skills are considered as a benefit
Please register as a jobseeker and apply for the position through our website.
By applying you will create your own job seeker profile and you will be a part of our candidate network. We will be able to offer you suitable job opportunities also in the future.
If you have questions regarding the position, please contact us by email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Drug test and concise security clearance will be done for the selected person in order to get the permanent access to OL3 site.
Please note that due to client's urgent need only applicants with a valid working permit / EU-citizenship can be considered.
The position will be filled as soon as a suitable applicant is found.