Estimated start date: 31.12.2018
Vacancy type: Fixed-term / temporary, Duration Until 31.10.2018
We are currently looking for a S2 Electrical Supervisor for our Client in Kilpilahti, Finland. We are offering challenging work in an international project environment.
Main tasks and responsibilities:
- Carrying out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the organization's policies and applicable laws
- Ensuring that electrical project schedule and quality demands are met
- Making schedules, assigning tasks, supervising and training employees
- Ensuring the proper maintenance of electrical equipment, compliance with electrical codes and adherence to safety regulations
- Assisting with electrical system installation, troubleshooting and repair as needed
- Administrative tasks and reporting as required
- Reviewing electrical engineering drawings and referring issues requiring changes
- Degree in a technical or engineering field
- S2 proficiency
- Previous experience in the field
- Experience in a supervisor position
- Familiarity with electrical systems, tools, equipment, codes and safety procedures
- IT skills (MS Office)
- Ability to organize and prioritize day-to-day activities
- Ability to interpret instructions and solve practical problems
- Effective leadership and communication skills to direct and motivate team members
- Fluent in English
Please register as a jobseeker and apply for the position through our website.
If you have questions regarding the position, please contact Mrs. Sanna Uronen by E-mail, email@example.com.
The post will be filled as soon as a suitable applicant is found.