Duration 2 years
We are currently looking for a Quality Control Engineer for our client in Olkiluoto. The estimated start of the project is as soon as possible.
Tasks and responsibilities:
- To work as a quality control expert in rock construction works
- Perform visual inspections
- To inspect rock construction quality control inspection cards
- Present and approve rock technical implementation data for component and structural inspections to the Radiation and Nuclear Safety Authority
- Act as an expert in rock construction in such a way that the independence of quality control activities is not compromised
- Degree in engineering
- Previous experience in rock construction
- Good cooperation and interaction skills
- Good communication skills
- Finnish and English skills
By applying you will create your own job seeker profile and you will be a part of our candidate network. We will be able to offer you suitable job opportunities also in the future.
Please send us your CV in English. The position will be filled as soon as a suitable applicant is found.
Please note that due to clients urgent need only applicants with a valid working permit / EU-citizenship can be considered.
Enersense International Plc implements zero-emission energy solutions and is closely involved in supporting the current energy breakthrough and making a zero-emission society a reality. Enersense’s brand and the ability of its personnel to adopt new ways of working and of using digital technology are especially well known through large construction projects in Finland and internationally in approximately 40 countries. The company has around 2,400 employees.
As an Enersense employee, you will be provided with comprehensive occupational health care and seasonally changing benefits with our partners. We support and assist you throughout your employment, including in various logistical matters. We want you to be successful and have the possibility to develop yourself on your career path. If you wish to get a boost for your career, submit your application already today.