Duration 7 months
We are currently looking for two Resource Support Maintenance Planners for our client in Olkiluoto, Finland. The start will be as soon as possible and the estimated duration is 7 months.
Our client is a multinational company specializing in nuclear power and renewable energy. Work will be situated on Olkiluoto 3 Nuclear Power Plant construction site.
You will handle these tasks in this position:
- Plan and prepare field activities for mechanical maintenance (HVAC, pump equipment, valve ), temporary modifications (electromechanical) and their restoration after use.
- Issue procedures, drawings, and instructions incl. required spare parts related to temporary modifications / final installation
- To respect the requirements of TS (Technical Specifications)
- Review Maintenance Work Reports
- Ensuring the application of safety, security and environmental standards, guidelines and rules
You will be a good match with a set of these skills:
- Engineering degree/diploma with an emphasis on Mechanical Engineering (or similar) or experienced Technician with an Mechanical or Electromechanical background
- Strong experience of technical documentation for power plant components
- Strong experience of power plant components (Valve HVAC or pumps)
- Experience of maintenance / mechanical works
- Experience of procedure / instruction compliance
- Good communication and coordination skills
- Several years of specialist work experience considered as an advantage
- In-depth knowledge of nuclear plant operations, maintenance, and/or procedural planning considered as an advantage
- Knowledge of power plant, system and process engineering considered as an advantage
- Knowledge of commissioning procedures and organization considered as an advantage
- Fluent in English
By applying you will create your own job seeker profile and you will be a part of our candidate network. We will be able to offer you suitable job opportunities also in the future.
If you have questions regarding the position, please contact us by email: email@example.com.
Please note that due to our client's urgent need only applicants with a valid working permit / EU-citizenship can be considered.
The position will be filled as soon as a suitable applicant is found.
Enersense is an operator for experts and workforce in the field of industry. We employ about 1 000 people a year. Enersense was founded in 2005 and our experience already covers a total of 39 countries, 62 different nationalities and 562 different job functions. Our mission is to connect skilled professionals to challenging jobs in our customer companies in Finland and worldwide. Our customers focus on many different industries, such as energy, construction and manufacturing.
As an Enersense employee, you will be provided with comprehensive occupational health care and seasonally changing benefits with our partners. We support and assist you throughout your employment, including in various logistical matters. We want you to be successful and have the possibility to develop yourself on your career path. If you wish to get a boost for your career, submit your application already today.