Duration until further notice
Enersense International Oyj is currently looking for an experienced Recruiter to work in our Pori Head Office. In this position you would be responsible for the full resourcing life cycle within assigned business area. This would include talent planning, sourcing, engagement, screening, assessment and hiring the most suitable candidates within appropriate cost and time scales. You would serve as a trusted advisor to our client`s hiring managers, business leaders and candidates. You would have daily interaction with our sales team and client`s to ensure effective delivery of resources against open vacancies, and deliver an ethical and customer focused resourcing service.
- Managing resourcing delivery for a particular function/ specialism/ business area, working with Hiring Managers to fulfill current and future resource requirements
- Effective utilization of available talent attraction and engagement tools to identify relevant candidates
- Actively and professionally promote vacancies and employer brand to relevant audience via available media channels
- Accurately match candidate skills with role requirements
- Ability to influence candidates throughout the hiring process to promote a successful outcome
- Maintain open and proactive lines of candidate communication, ensuring a positive candidate experience
- Confidently make offers of employment and coordinate negotiation process between the candidate and business
- Proactivity in obtaining accurate forecast data and developing and maintaining a pipeline of suitably qualified and available talent for current and future projects
- Manages vacancy through our internal system
What do we expect from you?
- Three (3) years of experience as a Recruiter
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- Experience in engineering recruitment projects is a plus but not required
- Prior experience and understanding of recruiting for white collar pipeline, facilities and construction personnel highly desired
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Proven capability of managing a varied workload in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple, urgent requests
- Customer Service Orientation and collaborative nature
- Strength of character to deal with challenging cases
- Fluent English skills required
By applying you will create your own job seeker profile and you will be a part of our candidate network. We will be able to offer you suitable job opportunities also in the future.
The position will be filled as soon as a suitable applicant is found.
Enersense is an operator for experts and workforce in the field of industry. We employ about 1 000 people a year. Enersense was founded in 2005 and our experience already covers a total of 39 countries, 62 different nationalities and 562 different job functions. Our mission is to connect skilled professionals to challenging jobs in our customer companies in Finland and worldwide. Our customers focus on many different industries, such as energy, construction and manufacturing.
As an Enersense employee, you will be provided with comprehensive occupational health care and seasonally changing benefits with our partners. We support and assist you throughout your employment, including in various logistical matters. We want you to be successful and have the possibility to develop yourself on your career path. If you wish to get a boost for your career, submit your application already today.