Duration until 31.12.2019
Are you an accurate and precise employee with technical training? We are currently looking for a Receiving Inspector for our client in Olkiluoto, Finland. The start would be as soon as possible and the estimated project duration is until 31.12.2019.
In this role you will have the following responsibilities:
- Receives OL3 mechanical spare parts
- Ensures that the product delivered meets the requirements of the order
- Mark the parts with client ID numbers
- Ensures that only approved materials are placed in storage
- Provides the authority with the opportunity to inspect classified products
- Documentation of inspection results
What do we expect from you?
- Technical education (Engineer or Technician)
- Good communication skills
- Independent approach to work
- Previous experience in quality control and nuclear power is considered an advantage
- English and Finnish language skills
By applying you will create your own job seeker profile and you will be a part of our candidate network. We will be able to offer you suitable job opportunities also in the future.
The position will be filled as soon as a suitable applicant is found.
Enersense is an operator for experts and workforce in the field of industry. We employ about 1 000 people a year. Enersense was founded in 2005 and our experience already covers a total of 39 countries, 62 different nationalities and 562 different job functions. Our mission is to connect skilled professionals to challenging jobs in our customer companies in Finland and worldwide. Our customers focus on many different industries, such as energy, construction and manufacturing.
As an Enersense employee, you will be provided with comprehensive occupational health care and seasonally changing benefits with our partners. We support and assist you throughout your employment, including in various logistical matters. We want you to be successful and have the possibility to develop yourself on your career path. If you wish to get a boost for your career, submit your application already today.