Duration until 31.12.2019
Are you an accurate and precise employee with technical training? We are currently looking for a Quality Control Engineer for our client in Olkiluoto, Finland. The start would be as soon as possible and the estimated project duration is 12 months with a possibility for an extension.
In this role you will have the following responsibilities:
- Verify by inspection that the delivered mechanical product meets the quality requirements of the order
- Organize official inspections of mechanical spare parts
- Report inspection results to customer information systems
- Develops activities with other audit team
What do we expect from you?
- Technical education background (engineer / technician)
- The task requires precision and perseverance
- Good communication skills
- Prior quality control and nuclear experience is considered an advantage
- English and Finnish language skills
By applying you will create your own job seeker profile and you will be a part of our candidate network. We will be able to offer you suitable job opportunities also in the future.
The position will be filled as soon as a suitable applicant is found.
Enersense is an operator for experts and workforce in the field of industry. We employ about 1 000 people a year. Enersense was founded in 2005 and our experience already covers a total of 39 countries, 62 different nationalities and 562 different job functions. Our mission is to connect skilled professionals to challenging jobs in our customer companies in Finland and worldwide. Our customers focus on many different industries, such as energy, construction and manufacturing.
As an Enersense employee, you will be provided with comprehensive occupational health care and seasonally changing benefits with our partners. We support and assist you throughout your employment, including in various logistical matters. We want you to be successful and have the possibility to develop yourself on your career path. If you wish to get a boost for your career, submit your application already today.