Duration Until 31.07.2020
We are currently looking for a Radiation Waste Handling Manager for our client in Olkiluoto, Finland. The start will be as soon as possible and the estimated project duration is until 31.07.2020.
Our client is a multinational company specializing in nuclear power and renewable energy. Work will be situated on Olkiluoto 3 Nuclear Power Plant construction site.
In this role you will have the following responsibilities:
- Generate the licensing and operational documents to manipulate waste
- Realize the controlled wastes zones including access requirements and access zones
- Operate the waste zones
- Define radiation protection measures
- Supervise radiation protection activities and work
- Dose rate measurements and balancing
- Decontamination supervision
We are expecting the following qualifications from you:
- Several years of experience as radiation protection and waste handling process engineer in PWR nuclear power plants
- Radiation protection supervision and handling experience during outages in PWR nuclear power plants
- Knowledge about international and European requirements for radiation protection
- Experience waste and handling process
- Knowledge about radiation measurement techniques
- Ability to manage a team for waste handling
- Ability to realize a radio protection risk analysis ( handling filters on KBA)
- Overall understanding about PWR NPP
- Experience in PWR NPP waste process
- English skills required
- French skills considered as a benefit
By applying you will create your own job seeker profile and you will be a part of our candidate network. We will be able to offer you suitable job opportunities also in the future.
The post will be filled as soon as a suitable applicant is found.
Enersense is an operator for experts and workforce in the field of industry. We employ about 1 000 people a year. Enersense was founded in 2005 and our experience already covers a total of 39 countries, 62 different nationalities and 562 different job functions. Our mission is to connect skilled professionals to challenging jobs in our customer companies in Finland and worldwide. Our customers focus on many different industries, such as energy, construction and manufacturing.
As an Enersense employee, you will be provided with comprehensive occupational health care and seasonally changing benefits with our partners. We support and assist you throughout your employment, including in various logistical matters. We want you to be successful and have the possibility to develop yourself on your career path. If you wish to get a boost for your career, submit your application already today.