Duration Until 31.12.2020
We are currently looking for a Quality Manager (Electrical Works) for our client in Olkiluoto, Finland. The start would be as soon as possible and the estimated project duration is until 31.12.2020.
In this role you will have the following responsibilities:
- Develop, apply and maintain quality requirements and standards about documentation
- Serve as the primary quality assurance resource to department supervisor(s) for problem identification, resolution, loss reporting and continuous improvement
- Support concurrent engineering efforts by participating in design development projects representing quality assurance
- Design and implement methods for process control, process improvement, testing and inspection
- Promote and execute quality standards, inspection processes, test methodology, quality plans, documents and reports
- Assist in process certification
- Develop, execute and analyze quality reporting measures
- Report to management on quality issues regarding documentation
- Work plans and instruction control
- QA supervision, control and lead while project ongoing
What do we expect from you:
- Electrical Engineering background
- Experience in large construction projects
- Experience of quality control in demanding construction projects
- Good communication skills
- Good problem solving and analysis skills
- English skills
- Polish skills considered as a benefit
By applying you will create your own job seeker profile and you will be a part of our candidate network. We will be able to offer you suitable job opportunities also in the future.
The position will be filled as soon as a suitable applicant is found.
Enersense is an operator for experts and workforce in the field of industry. We employ about 1 000 people a year. Enersense was founded in 2005 and our experience already covers a total of 39 countries, 62 different nationalities and 562 different job functions. Our mission is to connect skilled professionals to challenging jobs in our customer companies in Finland and worldwide. Our customers focus on many different industries, such as energy, construction and manufacturing.
As an Enersense employee, you will be provided with comprehensive occupational health care and seasonally changing benefits with our partners. We support and assist you throughout your employment, including in various logistical matters. We want you to be successful and have the possibility to develop yourself on your career path. If you wish to get a boost for your career, submit your application already today.