Duration until 31.12.2021
We are currently looking for a Quality Manager for our clients Power Plant project in El Salvador. The start would be as soon as possible with a duration until 31.12.2021
Our client is a multinational company specializing in marine and energy sector. You will offer support for our client's power plant project in Germany.
Your tasks will be:
- Develop, apply and maintain quality requirements and standards about documentation
- Serve as the primary quality assurance resource to department supervisor(s) for problem identification, resolution, loss reporting and continuous improvement
- Design and implement methods for process control, process improvement, testing and inspection
- Promote and execute quality standards, inspection processes, test methodology, quality plans, documents and reports
- Develop, execute and analyze quality reporting measures
- Report to management on quality issues regarding documentation
- QA supervision and control
What will be expect from you?
- Relevant education background
- Previous experience in similar tasks
- Good knowledge of Quality Documentation
- Experience in large construction projects
- Good communication skills
- Good problem solving and analysis skills
- English skills needed
- Spanish skills considered as a benefit
By applying you will create your own job seeker profile and you will be a part of our candidate network. We will be able to offer you suitable job opportunities also in the future.
The position will be filled as soon as a suitable applicant is found.
Enersense is an operator for experts and workforce in the field of industry. We employ about 1 000 people a year. Enersense was founded in 2005 and our experience already covers a total of 39 countries, 62 different nationalities and 562 different job functions. Our mission is to connect skilled professionals to challenging jobs in our customer companies in Finland and worldwide. Our customers focus on many different industries, such as energy, construction and manufacturing.
As an Enersense employee, you will be provided with comprehensive occupational health care and seasonally changing benefits with our partners. We support and assist you throughout your employment, including in various logistical matters. We want you to be successful and have the possibility to develop yourself on your career path. If you wish to get a boost for your career, submit your application already today.