Duration 12 months
We are currently looking for a Quality Manager for our client in Helsinki, Finland. The start would be as soon as possible and the project duration is 12 months with a possibility for an extension.
Your tasks will be:
- Lead and further develop effective cooperation and liaison with all parties involved in the client's Project to ensure mutual understanding of all parties’ requirements and achieving constructive solutions
- Lead arrangements and take part in internal and external audits at the client's company. Manage and coordinate workflow on rectification the non-conformities identified within design workflow and design outputs at design engineering units of the client's company with specific focus on continuous improvement. Ensure sustainability of implemented improvements, and subsequently, consistent decrease of non-conformities identified by the audits.
- Provide consultations and methodological support for design engineering units of the client's company in relation to the requirements imposed by project buyer, Regulatory Authority and technical standards framework (as such ,YVL’s ect.), as well as regarding approach and tools in rectification of identified non-conformities within design workflow. Coordinate, and when appropriate, initiate the implementation of necessary adjustments to the processes and procedures related to design workflow and inter-disciplinary data exchange within design workflow; conduct trainings re. such adjustments when necessary.
- Establish and perform the role of “Internal Customer” in relation to design workflow quality control requirements application and efficiency of data exchange and collaboration between design engineering units of the client's company at all stages of the project design outputs production (design and licensing).
- Manage and coordinate liaison with licensing and certification authorities, accreditation centers, self-regulatory organisations etc.
We are expecting the following qualifications from you:
- Higher technical education (Project Management, Design, Engineering, Construction, Quality Management)
- Additional education - Project Management, Quality Management, Risk Management in NPP industry and/or electric power industry
- Minimum 7 years’ experience in design/construction, project management, quality management, including minimum 5 years on a leadership positions in the area of NPP or relevant industry
- Will be considered as an advantage:
- International experience in NPP industry and NPP complex infrastructure projects
- Experience of cooperation with Finnish NPP regulatory and legislative authorities
- 5 years design experience in electric power industry
- 5 years relevant experience in quality management
- Relevant experience in projects, costs more than 200 million Euros
- English skills required
By applying you will create your own job seeker profile and you will be a part of our candidate network. We will be able to offer you suitable job opportunities also in the future.
If you have questions regarding the position, please contact Mr. Andrei Klimchuk, firstname.lastname@example.org
The post will be filled as soon as a suitable applicant is found.
Enersense is an operator for experts and workforce in the field of industry. We employ about 1 000 people a year. Enersense was founded in 2005 and our experience already covers a total of 39 countries, 62 different nationalities and 562 different job functions. Our mission is to connect skilled professionals to challenging jobs in our customer companies in Finland and worldwide. Our customers focus on many different industries, such as energy, construction and manufacturing.
As an Enersense employee, you will be provided with comprehensive occupational health care and seasonally changing benefits with our partners. We support and assist you throughout your employment, including in various logistical matters. We want you to be successful and have the possibility to develop yourself on your career path. If you wish to get a boost for your career, submit your application already today.