Duration 3 months
Our mission is to match talented employees to challenging positions within our client companies who operate in various industries: energy, manufacturing, construction and many more. For this position, we provide a time being contract and we give all our employees full support throughout the whole employment process. Whatever role you would perform through us, your work will be meaningful and you will have a significant impact on the project.
We are currently looking for Quality Engineers for our client in Buenos Aires, Argentina.
Your main tasks will be:
- To prepare Method statement documentation
- To prepare site methods for jacking and propping operations
- Perform temporary works design for items designed at project level
- Manage drafting resources to produce methods drawings
- Attend technical and progress meetings as required
- Provide input to temporary works design program
What do we expect from you?
- Technical background in civil or mechanical engineering
- Experience of similar tasks
- Ability to handle multiple tasks
- Good interpersonal, teamworking and negotiation skills
- Spanish and English
By applying you will create your own job seeker profile and you will be a part of our candidate network. We will be able to offer you suitable job opportunities also in the future.
If you have questions regarding the position, please contact us by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
The position will be filled as soon as a suitable applicant is found.