Duration Until 31.03.2020
We are currently looking for a Quality Engineer for our client in Olkiluoto, Finland. The start will be as soon as possible and the estimated duration is until the end of March 2020.
Our client is a multinational company specializing in nuclear power and renewable energy. Work will be situated on Olkiluoto 3 Nuclear Power Plant construction site.
Your duties in this position will be:
- Elaboration of proposals for corrective and preventive actions from product and/or functional related non conformances
- Subcontractor audit planning, performance and follow-up of findings
- Internal surveillance: Planning and performance of internal audits on different organizations
- Participation to the project internal meetings (Quality, Maintenance, Commissioning) in order to ensure a smooth collaboration level of quality
- Organization/participation in external meetings with the client and subcontractors
- Collection and compilation of relevant information about QA activities in order to prepare the quality report
- Prepare and perform QA trainings
- Updating of quality documentation
You will be a good match with a set of these skills:
- Relevant Bachelor degree in Engineering
- At least 3 years' of experience as project quality assurance or quality control personnel for industrial construction projects
- At least 3 years' experience in conducting project quality audits, surveillance of suppliers and/or performing evaluations and reporting
- Knowledge and understanding of quality assurance concepts, practices and standards
- Comprehensive knowledge of contracts requirements, codes & norms required by the various project specifications
- Good interpersonal skills
- Effectively applying functional and technical skills, integrity and trust
- Fluent English
By applying you will create your own job seeker profile and you will be a part of our candidate network. We will be able to offer you suitable job opportunities also in the future.
If you have questions regarding the position, please contact us by email: email@example.com.
Please note that due to our client's urgent need only applicants with a valid working permit / EU-citizenship can be considered.
The position will be filled as soon as a suitable applicant is found.
Enersense is an operator for experts and workforce in the field of industry. We employ about 1 000 people a year. Enersense was founded in 2005 and our experience already covers a total of 39 countries, 62 different nationalities and 562 different job functions. Our mission is to connect skilled professionals to challenging jobs in our customer companies in Finland and worldwide. Our customers focus on many different industries, such as energy, construction and manufacturing.
As an Enersense employee, you will be provided with comprehensive occupational health care and seasonally changing benefits with our partners. We support and assist you throughout your employment, including in various logistical matters. We want you to be successful and have the possibility to develop yourself on your career path. If you wish to get a boost for your career, submit your application already today.