Duration until 31.03.2020
We are currently looking for a Quality Documentation Specialist for our client in Kittilä, Finland. Start of the project would be as soon as possible and the estimated project duration is until 31.03.2020.
Our client is an internationally leading pioneer in design, delivery and installation of steel structures. You will work in our clients mining project in Northern Finland and in this position, you would support our clients Quality documentation related tasks.
Your main tasks include but are not limited to:
- Responsible for maintenance of company documents
- Maintain the integrity of working documents and update documentation when revised
- Maintain systems for document storage and retrieval
- Keep data organized, safe and available
- Edit and review of documents
- Data input to client’s database
- Other duties assigned by the client
What do we expect from you?
- Relevant education background and experience of similar tasks
- Good understanding of steel works (EN 1090- documentation)
- Detail-oriented and able to work with a high volume of documents in a fast-paced environment
- Highly organized and process-oriented
- Ability to handle multiple requests while detailing document activity
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment
- Capability of performing inspections considered as a benefit
- Fluent English required
By creating a profile on our website and joining our candidate network, you might very well be the next match made.
The position will be filled as soon as a suitable applicant is found.
Enersense is an operator for experts and workforce in the field of industry. We employ about 1 000 people a year. Enersense was founded in 2005 and our experience already covers a total of 39 countries, 62 different nationalities and 562 different job functions. Our mission is to connect skilled professionals to challenging jobs in our customer companies in Finland and worldwide. Our customers focus on many different industries, such as energy, construction and manufacturing.
As an Enersense employee, you will be provided with comprehensive occupational health care and seasonally changing benefits with our partners. We support and assist you throughout your employment, including in various logistical matters. We want you to be successful and have the possibility to develop yourself on your career path. If you wish to get a boost for your career, submit your application already today.