Estimated start date: 15.01.2019
Duration 10 months
Our mission is to help talented professionals to find the best possible jobs and companies. For this position, we offer a time-being contract and an opportunity to be a part of a unique international community that is working for a better future.
We are currently looking for a Quality Advisor for our client in Kushiro, Japan.
In this position, the main responsibilities are:
- Examine project quality requirements
- Review qualifications
- Checking of welder, heat treatment and NDE qualifications (personal and company licenses)
- Inspect execution, quality and progress of welding, heat treatments, NDE and proof/pressure testing works
- Review QA/QC documentation as work proceeds (e.g. welding, material certificates, heat treatment, NDT, NCR's, as-built records, partial erection inspection reports)
- Witness pressure and leak tests
- Visual examination for agreed components (pressure contained components, mechanical equipment, ducts, tanks, steel structures)
- Participate in final inspections
- Review Site Quality documentation
We are expecting the following qualifications from you:
- Degree in Mechanical Engineering or other relevant degree
- Minimum of 5 years of experience from similar tasks
- Experienced in compliance to ISO 9001, 14001 and 18001
- Experience and knowledge about welding (IWI, IWS etc. certificates are a plus)
- Knowledge about Japanese legislation
- Relevant QA qualification
- Good report writing and communication skills
- Advanced user of MS Office
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Good planning and organizing skills
- Fluent English required
- Japanese language skills considered as beneficial
By applying you will create your own job seeker profile and you will be a part of our candidate network. We will be able to offer you suitable job opportunities also in the future.
If you have questions regarding the position, please contact us by email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
The post will be filled as soon as a suitable applicant is found.