Estimated start date: 01.04.2019
Duration 6 months
Our mission is to match talented employees to challenging positions within our client companies who operate in various industries: energy, manufacturing, construction and many more. For this position, we provide a time being contract and we give all our employees full support throughout the whole employment process. Whatever role you would perform through us, your work will be meaningful and you will have a significant impact on the project.
We are currently looking for an PTW Work Planner for our client in Olkiluoto Nuclear Power Plant, Finland.
Your main tasks in this position will be:
- Permit to work and permit to test planning
- Create work plans on PTW/PTT basis considering all disciplines.
- Harmonize the different works between all disciplines – Installation, Maintenance and Commissioning
- Schedule these PTW/PTT in the best way for the overall progress of the plant.
- Create daily/weekly/monthly work programs and work schedules
You will be our top applicant with a set of these skills:
- Engineer or Technician degree
- Several years of experience with work/maintenance scheduling
- 5 years commissioning and/or operation of nuclear power plants
- Outage management experience, ideal would be former experience from outage management
- 3 years’ experience with work orders and blockings
- Interdisciplinary knowledge about mechanical, electrical and I&C systems
- PWR experience
- Ability to use the different project data bases, software etc
- Deep knowledge of MS Project
- Knowledge of Primavera would be helpful
- Working experience with permit to work offices
- English fluent
- Ability with French, German or Finnish considered as a benefit
By applying you will create your own job seeker profile and you will be a part of our candidate network. We will be able to offer you suitable job opportunities also in the future.
If you have questions regarding the position, please contact us by email: email@example.com.
Drug test and concise security clearance will be done for the selected person in order to get the permanent access to OL3 site.
Please note that due to client's urgent need only applicants with a valid working permit / EU-citizenship can be considered.
The position will be filled as soon as a suitable applicant is found.