Duration 12 - 24 months
We are currently looking for PTW Officers for our client in Olkiluoto, Finland. The start would be as soon as possible and the estimated project length is 12 to 24 months.
In this role you will have the following responsibilities:
- Work as a part of PTW-office under OL3 Operation organization
- Work order preparation by planning process related blockings/normalizations
- Scheduling of PTW activities
- Technical clarification of work orders
- Prepare Permit to Work documentation and ensure strict compliance
What do we expect from you?
- Relevant education background
- Previous working experience in power plant (preferably in nuclear power plant) PTW-organization or in power plant operation organization
- Power plant process knowledge
- Good communication skills
- English skills required
By applying you will create your own job seeker profile and you will be a part of our candidate network. We will be able to offer you suitable job opportunities also in the future.
The position will be filled as soon as a suitable applicant is found.
Enersense is an operator for experts and workforce in the field of industry. We employ about 1 000 people a year. Enersense was founded in 2005 and our experience already covers a total of 39 countries, 62 different nationalities and 562 different job functions. Our mission is to connect skilled professionals to challenging jobs in our customer companies in Finland and worldwide. Our customers focus on many different industries, such as energy, construction and manufacturing.
As an Enersense employee, you will be provided with comprehensive occupational health care and seasonally changing benefits with our partners. We support and assist you throughout your employment, including in various logistical matters. We want you to be successful and have the possibility to develop yourself on your career path. If you wish to get a boost for your career, submit your application already today.