Duration until 31.01.2020
At Enersense, we strive to be the number one matchmaking agency for talented professionals and our client companies to find each other. Being employed by Enersense gives you an opportunity to become a part of an international community of employees working for a better future. We are supporting our employees through the whole employment process and helping them in succeeding and developing their career path.
We are currently looking for a PSM Mechanical Planning Engineer for our client in Olkiluoto Nuclear Power Plant, Finland.
Your tasks will be:
- Gathering of all tasks from Commissioning, Construction, Maintenance, Operation
- Check that the activities from all entities fit together in the time schedule
- Secure the not violation of the technical specifications
- Propose/define changes in the planning sequences in order to
- Fulfil the technical specifications
- Get a more appropriate sequence for the project progress
- Harmonize the mechanical activities with the electrical and the I&C activities
- Looking in the future to detect and remove obstacles in time.
- Deliver the final mechanical level 1 and level 2 schedules for the project – schedule owner for level 1 and level 2
- Organize the PTW activities in order to fulfil the schedule
- Lead the meetings with the representatives from all disciplines
- Regular reporting about the schedule and plant progress
For this position, you should have the following qualifications:
- Degree in Mechanical Engineering
- Experience in operation in nuclear power plants
- Deep knowledge of the OL3 process systems.
- Overall knowledge about the OL3 electrical and I&C systems
- Good knowledge of Primavera
- Fluent in English
By applying you will create your own job seeker profile and you will be a part of our candidate network. We will be able to offer you suitable job opportunities also in the future.
If you have questions regarding the position, please contact us by email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note that due to our client's urgent need only applicants with a valid working permit / EU-citizenship can be considered.
The position will be filled as soon as a suitable applicant is found.