Duration 9 months
We are currently looking for an Electrical Planning Manager for our client in Olkiluoto Nuclear Power Plant, Finland. The start will be as soon as possible and the estimated project duration is 9 months.
Our client is a multinational company specializing in nuclear power and renewable energy. Work will be situated on Olkiluoto 3 Nuclear Power Plant construction site.
Main tasks and responsibilities:
- Gathering of all tasks from Commissioning, Construction, Maintenance, Operation
- Check that the activities from all entities fit together in the time schedule
- Secure the not violation of the technical specifications
- Propose/define changes in the planning sequences in order to
- Fulfil the technical specifications
- Get a more appropriate sequence for the project progress
- Harmonize the Electrical activities with the mechanical and the I&C activities
- Looking in the future to detect and remove obstacles in time.
- Deliver the final Electrical level 1 and level 2 schedules for the project – schedule owner for level 1 and level 2 electrical
- Organize the PTW activities in order to fulfil the schedule
- Lead the meetings with the representatives from all disciplines
- Regular reporting about the schedule and plant progress
For this position, you should have the following qualifications:
- Electrical Engineer
- Deep knowledge of the OL3 Electrical systems.
- Overall knowledge about the OL3 mechanical and I&C systems
- Operation or Commissioning experience
- S1 knowledge, best accreditation at TUKES
- Team player
- Capable to make reasonable decisions
- Experience of chairing of meetings
- Experience from Work planning and PTW
- Fluent in English
- Fluent Finnish considered as a benefit
By creating your own job seeker profile you are already one step closer to your next professional challenge.
If you have questions regarding the position, please contact us by email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Drug test and concise security clearance will be done for the selected person in order to get the permanent access to OL3 site.
Please note that due to client's urgent need only applicants with a valid working permit / EU-citizenship can be considered.
The post will be filled as soon as a suitable applicant is found.
Enersense is an operator for experts and workforce in the field of industry. We employ about 1 000 people a year. Enersense was founded in 2005 and our experience already covers a total of 39 countries, 62 different nationalities and 562 different job functions. Our mission is to connect skilled professionals to challenging jobs in our customer companies in Finland and worldwide. Our customers focus on many different industries, such as energy, construction and manufacturing.
As an Enersense employee, you will be provided with comprehensive occupational health care and seasonally changing benefits with our partners. We support and assist you throughout your employment, including in various logistical matters. We want you to be successful and have the possibility to develop yourself on your career path. If you wish to get a boost for your career, submit your application already today.