Estimated start date: 03.08.2020
Duration Depending on the project
We are currently looking for a Project Scheduler for our clients in several locations in Finland. The start would be in the second half of this summer (depending on the project) and the project duration is 1,5-2 years (depending on the project)
Main tasks and responsibilities:
- Organize, implement and maintain scheduling management system, supporting identified projects and their plans
- Keep up-to-date all project schedules in cooperation with scheduling engineers
- Design and develop project schedules on general targets, on civil construction, on purchase, on MEI, on delivery and shipment, on installation, on document delivery
- Evaluate project schedule progress and performance and identify developing problem areas
- Follow-up and cross-checking of project schedules
- Gather information on progress from erection companies
- Conduct schedule review meetings
- Relevant education background
- Previous experience of similar tasks
- Experience in Primavera
- Experience from large construction projects
- Good communication skills
- Reliable, highly organized and able to operate under pressure
- English skills
By applying you will create your own job seeker profile and you will be a part of our candidate network. We will be able to offer you suitable job opportunities also in the future.
The position will be filled as soon as a suitable applicant is found.
Please note that due to clients urgent need only applicants with a valid working permit / EU-citizenship can be considered.
Enersense is an operator for experts and workforce in the field of industry. We employ about 1 000 people a year. Enersense was founded in 2005 and our experience already covers a total of 39 countries, 62 different nationalities and 562 different job functions. Our mission is to connect skilled professionals to challenging jobs in our customer companies in Finland and worldwide. Our customers focus on many different industries, such as energy, construction and manufacturing.
As an Enersense employee, you will be provided with comprehensive occupational health care and seasonally changing benefits with our partners. We support and assist you throughout your employment, including in various logistical matters. We want you to be successful and have the possibility to develop yourself on your career path. If you wish to get a boost for your career, submit your application already today.